Sunday, 4 September 2011

Preparing for (possibly) the final demolition

The final (?) bit of demolition is about to take place in the hall.  I have put (?) as I’m sure Project Manager will find something else to demolish before we are through!  We’ve been putting this off for weeks because it’s in the hall and we don’t have doors in all the rooms yet so there's potential for dust to permeate through the house. 
I was put in charge of sealing up the space – probably so that I only had myself to blame if the dust did escape!  I tried my best to create a hermetically sealed chamber using plastic sheeting and masking tape and then sealed Project Manager in there with his demolition tools.
Hermetically sealed demolition chamber
Whilst he been working away in the dust, I’ve been on the other side of the door with my white paint, doing an undercoat in the living room.  It’s taking ages but I guess that’s what happens when you build a ginormous room!


No comments:

Post a Comment