Monday 14 January 2013

And so it comes to an end...

I think it's time for me to close my blog.  I've loved writing it but the project is nearing the end and me continuing to blog about a little bit of glossing here, or hanging pictures there is not going to make you chuckle!

We even have a very nearly pimped front garden.  It just requires a bit of digging and planting:


And I'm currently sitting typing in our newly re-branded 'spare room' complete with home office (ha ha), guest bed and the washing that's drying.  The drying is the biggest achievement as our smalls are no longer on public view in our living room!

I have my thinking cap on for what I could blog about next but in the meantime, thank you for following our progress.

Mum, Project Manager, two Small Boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment