Almost exactly one year ago to date we:
- had new builders starting on site.
- lived in a 'granny' bungalow with dated decor.
- had a humungous hole running the length of the garden.
- didn't have space to invite people for dinner.
- didn't have a safe garden to invite the boys friends to play.
What we had instead was bucketloads of enthusiasm, energy and a willing family to help with the mundane jobs.
- no longer employ builders
- live in a contemporary bungalow with fresh decor
- have a fab garden
- can have 12 people for dinner and still have room to move
- have a garden full of plastic toys and footballs and only last week had 14 kids over for a birthday party.
Possibly what we lack now is quite the same enthusiasm!
So, well done to my fantastic Project Manager, our families and everyone else for putting up with us and looking after us!